The 2022 University College London IMPACT Scholarships for International Students is now open for interested and qualified students willing to study in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study a Masters degree at the University College London.
Applicants who intend to study full-time, part-time, or modular flexible are all welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro-rata.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £16,500.
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Preventing and redressing the impact of inequalities is a core philosophy of the UCL Master of Public Health (MPH). To reflect this, we are offering two scholarships annually which will support applicants who have demonstrated financial need, who have lived experience of inequality, and who show great promise for population health impact.
The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro rata.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the IMPACT Scholarship, you must:
- Have lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meet the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- There are up to two bursaries available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500 covering the total cost of tuition.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part-time of via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Method of Application
The scholarship is awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate applicants description of:
- how their experience of inequality (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will benefit them personally.
- how they will use their experience of inequality and the benefit of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference in population health in their future career.
A panel of two assessors will review and score each application separately. Combined/average scores across assessors will be ranked. The two highest-scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
Click on the button below to apply for this scholarship if you are eligible and interested.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region