The 2022 University of Edinburgh Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries has opened applications for interested and qualified candidates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship award offers a full tuition waiver for selected candidates to pursue a full-time one-year medical degree in the United Kingdom.
With their rich history, noted alumni and distinguished scholars, they have much to be proud of in our many centuries as a world-renowned university. From Nobel laureates and Olympic champions to space explorers and prime ministers, the University of Edinburgh has been influencing history since it opened the gates to its first students in 1583. They are the home of Britain’s oldest literary awards, the James Tait Black Prizes and Dolly the sheep, the first animal to be cloned from an adult somatic cell.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition
- Deadline: June 2, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Edinburgh UK is offering the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for full-time one year Masters study at the University.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Have accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
- Be from students from Africa.
- already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- be currently domiciled in one of the eligible countries as derived from the DAC List of ODA Recipients for reporting on aid in 2021
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for a period of one year
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Candidates are encouraged to address the following questions in their personal statement (3500 characters maximum):
- What specific elements of this programme attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh benefit your career and personal development?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click on the button below to apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please click here
For more details. visit University of Edinburgh website
Deadline: June 2, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region