The University of Lincoln’s Africa Scholarship is designed to help students from across Africa to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln.
The Africa Scholarship is offered as a tuition fee discount against the cost of a postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2022/23.
In order to be eligible to receive the Africa Scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Africa.
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2022/23.
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent. Please visit your country webpage for more detail regarding regional entry requirements that are equivalent to a 2:2.
- In addition to meeting the above criteria, prospective students must have applied to the University of Lincoln
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Africa Scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount for programmes commencing in September/October 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence application.
Application for the scholarship is NOT required once you apply for admission into the University of Lincoln.