The University of Manchester Future Scholarships are currently ongoing for eligible international students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the prestigious university of Manchester.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Manchester Future Scholarships offer a full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000 to successful candidates beginning their study in September 2022.
The University of Manchester are equipped with outstanding facilities and the widest range of courses, and are also highly respected across the globe as a centre of teaching excellence.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students | offers Full Scholarships, Accommodation, Visa, Travel, and Living expenses
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The 2022 University of Miami Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and a $12,000 annual stipend, laptop and accommodation.
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer Engineering the Future scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship will provide a full tuition waiver for students enrolled in eligible courses supported by the scholarship. Interested applicants who wish to advance their educational career are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
To be considered for the University of Manchester Future Scholarship, you must:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022 and granted one of the following tuition fee discounts:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Engineering the Future Scholarships can also be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships from the University.
Method of Application
These awards require no additional application (you will apply for admission to study in the university); all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022.
Read more about the University of Manchester Scholarships here.
Click on the button below to commence your application.