The University of Manchester is currently accepting applications for the Global Future Scholarships from international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is an offer of £10,000 as a reduction in tuition fees of selected candidates willing to study in the United Kingdom.
The University of Manchester are equipped with outstanding facilities and the widest range of courses, and are also highly respected across the globe as a centre of teaching excellence.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
All self-sponsored EU/international applicants with an offer of a place to study on one of the Global Development Institute (GDI) master’s courses are eligible.
The scholarship is available to students from 20 developing countries across Africa, Asia, and South America.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer to study at the University of Manchester
- Meet the requirements to obtain a Postgraduate degree in the University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover a £10,000 reduction in tuition fees.
Method of Application
There is no bursary application process, only an application to the University is required.
If you are eligible you will be automatically considered.
Click on the button below to commence your application.