The University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships application for 2022 has commenced for interested and qualified women willing to pursue a Diploma degree in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship comes with a £10,000 award to selected candidate to support her tuition for the one-year diploma programme.
Oxford University offers full scholarships to both local and international students. They have various internal scholarships and awards that international students can apply to. However, it may vary depending on your nationality, department, program, or year. Most of them cover program fees and living costs.
One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of the university Diploma programmes.
This scholarship aims to support female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of the university Diploma programmes.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.
- Academic Transcript
Candidates’ suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may be used when assessing scholarship suitability. However, we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement.
Candidates are also encouraged to provide context where necessary; for example, if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
Please note that the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.
Method of Application
Begin your application by clicking the button below. Once you land on the page, select the Executive Diploma of programme of your choice on the top-right bar of the page.