This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments.
The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective student
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Scholarship Duration and Reward
50% tuition fees
One academic year
Number of awards available
One for September 2022 start
Method of Application
If you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above, you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before 31 May 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.