The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is now open for interested and eligible candidates willing to study in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a £15,000 award paid over three years for eligible candidates to support their tuition fees and other study costs.
University of Westminster is ranked 701 in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities and has an overall score of 4.2 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: £15,000
- Deadline: July 8, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This scholarship supports students from a Black and Mixed Black backgrounds during their higher education at the University of Westminster. We have other scholarships available for those who do not meet these criteria.
The total value of the scholarship is £15,000 which is awarded for a maximum of three years.
Students will receive £5,000 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022
- Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC).
- Be from a Black or Mixed Black background
- Show development potential in your supporting statement
- The following categories of students are not eligible:
a. students who already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
b. part-time students
c. students directly continuing from a University of Westminster Foundation degree
During each year of the scholarship you will be required to complete at least one career development session, details will be provided after enrolment.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The total value of the scholarship is £15,000 which is awarded for a maximum of three years.
- Students will receive £5,000 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.
- The scholarship is paid into your nominated bank account in October (£2500) and February (£2500) each year or towards your tuition fees paid directly to the University in November of each academic year.
- Students will not receive the yearly allowance if they are on a repeat year or a placement/sandwich year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter in support of your scholarship application.
- Personal Statement
Method of Application
- To apply. submit the completed application form including your A-Level (or most recent school) transcripts as pdf attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can only submit ONE email, including your application and all relevant documents.
- The email header should include your 8-digit Westminster Reference number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for.
- You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. You need to have a
conditional/unconditional offer in place before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Please remember that scholarships are limited. Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that you will receive an award.
- All eligible applications will be considered by an awarding panel. The panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes, and experiences, so they will give equal consideration to the applicant’s academic record, personal circumstances, and answers to the questions posed in the application form.
- All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application within 3 weeks after the deadline.
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are interested and qualified.
Deadline: July 8, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region