Zhengzhou University President Scholarships comes with a full award of tuition fee waiver, accommodation and monthly living expenses worth CNY 4,500.
Zhengzhou University is the largest university in China in terms of number of students (around 73,000 students). The University is ranked #510 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | CNY 4,500 Monthly Stipends | Accommodation
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
To enhance international exchange & cooperation and attract excellent international students to study in Zhengzhou University, the President Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship ) has been set up to sponsor excellent international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University
There are two intakes each year, March and September intake. The application season for March intake is: From October 15 to December 15 of previous year. For September intakethe application season is: From the March 1st to June15.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Show good learning attitude and witha solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
- not be a registered PhD student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- should have an excellent academic record in a master program ( for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- show IELTS result of 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The duration of scholarship is 4 years. The coverage of scholarship is shown in the following;
- Full tuition
- Accommodation – CNY 1000/month
- CNY 3,500/month Stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- CV and Passport (should be valid for at leat one more year).
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
- The statement of research interest and research proposal.
Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, and the letter should have their contact email and phone number;
Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests;
- Physical examination record. Foreigner Physical Examination Form with blood test reports in Chinese or English. It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when we assess your application;
Original or notarized copies of no criminal certificate;
- Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Method of Application
- Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language.
- Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”.
- Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications.
ZZU assess all application documents, and announces the result of application of scholarship online 4-6 weeks after deadline of submission.