Aston University Ferguson Scholarship offers seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India for the 2023/24 academic year.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust was set up in 1979 by their son and daughter in law, John and Elnora.
Its objectives closely follow the interests of the Ferguson family and their commitment to education, peace, and reducing poverty in developing countries. John and Elnora spent many happy years working across the world, helping to develop teaching practices, promote understanding and support people to live safely and happily.
Since 1979, nearly £60 million has been distributed to a range of charities, working in the UK and overseas, funding projects that work towards these objectives.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from India or an African country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application
- Be a self-funded student
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship of £10,500 that goes towards your tuition fee
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
Method of Application
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form at the bottom of this page before the scholarship deadline (19th May 2023).
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form below.
- The announcements for the applications for this scholarship are to be made by by 30th June 2023 (midnight UK time). Please note that this is the final extended deadline for applications.
- The announcement of the awards will be in June 2023 via email.
Please note we do not accept applications via agents for this scholarship.