Applications are invited from international students for a one-year Master programme of the Chevening scholarships.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Chevening Programme is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations for international students to study at the Exeter University, UK.
Students who have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home countries are encouraged to apply.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Deakin University Scholarships to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $30,400 annual stipend.
- 2022 German Academic Exchange Service DAAD Scholarships to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €1,200 annual stipends
- 2022 University of British Columbia International Tuition Awards in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $3,200 annual stipends
Table of Contents
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Course Fees
- Flight Ticket
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, the organisation is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
The fully funded scholarship is open to international students to study in Exeter University for a one-year Masters programme in the following files/courses:
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international students
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years’ work experience (including voluntary experience)
- Have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in your home countries
- Have obtained a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honours degree
- Have evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for a year for students to live and study in the UK
- The scholarship is fully funded that pays all the course fees
- Accommodation and Flight will be provided for the qualified candidates
- Opportunity to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime
- Opportunity to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Education documents
Method of Application
Applications for Chevening Scholarships must be submitted online; you can check if the award is available in your country/territory and click the link below for more details and application method.