The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,480 Living Allowance | £2,200 Travel Scholarship | £1,700 Equipment grant
- Deadline: June 5, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The scholarship offers postgraduate education in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
When you study at Queen Mary, you get to be part of a friendly and inclusive global community.
To be considered for the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship, you must:
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £12,250 (International fees – £28,950), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,700.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Robotics (FT) program.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
Method of Application
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 31 July 2023.
- First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
- Please download and complete the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2023 [DOC 32KB].
- Please send your completed application form, offer letter from the university and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label all your documents with your first and last name.