Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships are open to students from non-EU countries applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enroll in the next academic year.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Partial Scholarship | 50% Fee Waiver
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Sheffield Hallam University officially opened its new STEM Centre, a regional hub of excellence for science, technology, engineering and maths. It is named after Hertha Ayrton, an award-winning English engineer, mathematician, inventor and physicist in the nineteenth century.
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, the Transform Together exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you:
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following the successful completion of the preparation programme.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form only.
- You must be able to evidence the level of academic achievement stated on your scholarship application by submitting a transcript or certificate stating your final result (including percentage/GPA/CGPA) by the scholarship closing date.
- You must provide your eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed. We reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they provide this number on their scholarship application.
Method of Application
Please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.