Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship For African Students is to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends
- Deadline: April 27, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
LSE is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2023/24 session.
These scholarships are generously funded by Standard Bank Group.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you mus meet the follwoing requiements:
- Applicants will ordinarily be resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
- Must be academically gifted students and do not have the financial means
- Must demonstrate exceptional qualites
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Canada Government Federal Skilled Worker Program for Foreigners
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship for Young Nigerians
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The three scholarships will each provide
- the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and
- provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
Method of Application
To apply for this and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have:
- Applied for admission to study at LSE; see How to apply
- Submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- Received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)
Successful applicants will be emailed thoughout May, June and July 2023. Please ensure that our domain name – lse.ac.uk – is added to your safe senders list and routinely check your junk/spam folders.
Deadline: April 27, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region