The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
10 awards of full tuition fees and maintenance allowance, and 20 awards of full tuition fees
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: April 24, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- • be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- • come from a lower income background*;
- • AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2023/24.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on the University’s essential information page.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Number of Awards:
Up to 30 scholarships are available in 2023/24.
International students from low income background
There are 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees. The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
Method of Application
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NB. For each programme that you wish to apply funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
Deadline: April 24, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region