University of Bristol Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship is created to be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year Accounting and Finance related master’s programme.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
University of Bristol invites applicantions for the Global Accounting and Finance postgraduate scholarship in Uk. Funding towards tuition fees for international postgraduates studying accounting and finance.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
You can apply if you:
- have applied to start one of the qualifying accounting and finance MSc programmes in September 2023
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability
- MSc Finance and Investment
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Four scholarships of £13,000 and eight scholarships of £6,500 per year are available.
These awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year Accounting and Finance related master’s programme in the Business School.
University of Bristol Masters Scholarship Courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting, Finance and Management
- Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability
- Finance and Investment
Method of Application
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details about this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
The application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions are the same too. Read the terms and conditions before applying.