The University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships is currently open for interested and qualified citizens and non-citizens of the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships is offered to cover the full tuition fees of selected applicants alongside a minimum of £16,062 of stipends per annum.
The scholarship will also cover the travel/consumables budget of students who are selected in total £4,900 for 3.5 years.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £20,285 annual stipend.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- £16,062 Stipends per year
- £4,900 Travel + consumable costs
- Deadline: Varies by Program
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Bristol is offering 100 new fully funded postgraduate research scholarships for the 2022/23 academic year.
All of the academic faculties of the university have research scholarship opportunities.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have a first-class, or a strong upper second-class, honours degree in relevant subjects
- possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- meet the English language requirements of the university
- Recent graduates and those with relevant industry experience are welcome.
- Please note, that acceptance will also depend on evidence of readiness to pursue a research degree.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers;
- tuition fees at home rate, tax free stipend (£16,062 pa for 2022/23) and
- travel/consumables budget of in total £4,900 for 3.5 years.
- NB: The scholarship is preferentially for Home (UK) and EU citizens who have confirmation of UK settlement or presettlement status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Overseas applicants may be considered for partial funding. Funding is subject to eligibility status and confirmation of the award.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a CV and a covering letter to their respective supervisors.
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are interested and eligible.