The 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships is currently open for qualified medical students interested in studying in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for online learning programmes to interested individuals who are seeking to pursue a masters program at the Institution.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with consideration being given to a contribution towards the cost of internet access, printing, and project costs.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition Waiver | Stipends
- Deadline: June 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The surgery award is an online full tuition fee scholarship with considerations of internet access, printing and project costs.
The University of Edinburgh is a prestigious UK university. The latest international university rankings have reaffirmed Edinburgh’s position as a leading global institution. The QS World University Rankings 2020 have placed the University 20th in the world.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be residents in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands or Central and South America.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students (Fully-funded)
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
Study-In-UK: 2023 University Of Manchester Global Futures Scholarships For African Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with consideration being given to a contribution towards cost of internet access, printing and projext costs.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Basic Medical Degree (MBChB or equivalent), as recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Final Degree Transcript for your basic medical degree. This is an official University document, normally though not always issued at the same time as the degree is awarded. It lists all the courses and grades you received during your degree.
- Details of one referee. You will be given the opportunity to enter your referee’s email address on the online form; the system will then email your referee automatically.
- A personal statement confirming you are continuing your learning in a supervised clinical environment.
- Evidence of English language. If you are not from an English speaking country (as defined by UK Visas & Immigration), you will need to provide evidence of your proficiency, such as an IELTS or TOFEL certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
Deadline: June 1, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region