University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships is awarded to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies from September 2023.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Through the university’s unique combination of disciplines and specialist expertise, they are positioned to influence the grand challenges of this century, notably poverty eradication, securing social justice, environmental change and sustainable urbanism.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Tuition fee waiver | £33,500
- Deadline: July 13, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
The main campus is south of Manchester city centre on Oxford Road. The university owns and operates major cultural assets
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- Have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
2023 NNPC-Shell National University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Study-In-UAE: 2023 United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 University Of Manchester Global Futures Scholarships For African Students
APPLY: 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Method of Application
This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: July 13, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region