University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Programme is designed for international students from Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Africa | Indian | Commonwealth Nations
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: May 17, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. Nottingham’s main campus (University Park) with Jubilee Campus and teaching hospital (Queen’s Medical Centre) are located within the City of Nottingham, with a number of smaller campuses and sites elsewhere in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Courses
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- social sciences
Method of Application
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.