Applications are invited from Undergraduates for the Reach Oxford Scholarship at the University of Oxford.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Offers full scholarship to undergraduate students willing to study in the UK and intending to return to their home countries following their studies.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipends
- 2023 Mo Ibrahim Foundation University of London Scholarships to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and €5,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships to study in Europe | offers Full Scholarships and €1500 Monthly Stipend.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living cost
- One return air fare
- Deadline: February 9, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
To be considered for the Reach Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international students from developing countries
- Have high academic ability
- Be someone who lack the ability to study for a degree in their own
- Be intending to return to your country following your studies
- Have applied for admission to the University
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between 3 and 4 years depending on course length
- The scholarship will provide a course fees, plus living costs, and one return air fare per year
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Academic transcripts
Method of Application
Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
The selection process will be undertaken in March 2023 and applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.