Application for the 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship is not open for interested and eligible candidates willing to study at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Rhodes Trust Scholarship is a fully-funded award which gives successful candidates a full tuition waiver plus a living stipend of £18,180 per annum equivalent to £1,515 monthly (2022-23 rate).
The Rhodes Trust Scholarship also provides a settling allowance, health insurance and covers the costs of a visa and two economy flight tickets to travel to and from the United Kingdom.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition Waiver
- £18,180 Annual Living Stipend
- Settling-in Allowance
- Visa + Travel Costs
- Application Opens: June 1, 2023
- Deadline: September 28, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Until recently, the Rhodes Trust Scholarship has only been awarded in 20 constituencies (representing over 60 different countries). Now the Rhodes Trust Scholarship is fully global: two new Global Scholarships allow eligible candidates from the rest of the world to apply (subject to nomination).
Rhodes Trust Scholarship is looking for young people of outstanding intellect, character, leadership, and commitment to service. .
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Rhodes Trust Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality/Citizenship: You may only apply to the Rhode Trust Scholarships if you are not eligible to apply via any existing Rhodes constituency. If you have a strong connection to one or more Rhodes constituency but do not meet their eligibility criteria you should also consider inter-jurisdictional consideration rather than the Global Scholarship
- Age: You must meet either of the below criteria:
- You must be aged 18-24 on 1st October 2023 (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1998 and before 2 October 2005). OR for medical, dental, pharmaceutical, law and engineering students, to allow you to complete your professional internship.
- You must be aged 18-25 on 1st October 2023 (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1997 and before 2 October 2005). OR for older candidates who completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual.
- You must be under the age of 27 on 1st October 2023 (i.e. have been born after 1 October 1996) AND you must also have completed your first undergraduate degree on or after 1 October 2022
3. Academic achievement: You must have already completed an undergraduate degree (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with an academic background and grade that – at a minimum – meets or exceeds the specific entry requirements of your chosen full-time course at the University of Oxford.
Given the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford, candidates will have a greater chance of successful admission to Oxford if they have a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent.
4. English language: You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements (at the Higher Level listed) of the University of Oxford. And you do not need to meet English language requirement if English is your first language and you are a citizen of and have been primarily resident in a majority English-speaking country.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-China: 2023 Schwarzman Scholars Programme for International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 University Of Manchester Global Futures Scholarships For African Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 German Government DAAD Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Rhodes Trust Scholarship covers all University and College fees, a living stipend (£18,180 per annum); settling in allowance, health insurance, visa, two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
The basic tenure of the scholarship is two years, subject always, and at all times, to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct.
Method of Application
Apply directly to the chosen study programme provided you meet the eligibility criteria.
Deadline: September 28, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region