University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship is a creation of a partnership between the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust, the Department of Geography are pleased to offer a scholarship for a postgraduate taught student from Africa.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
You must have applied to study on one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2023 listed below
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Sheffield is a world top-100 university with highly rated teaching and research. At Sheffield you’ll be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand.
The University of Sheffield offers 350 different courses, across 75 different subject areas. The University also offers preparation programmes for international students.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2024 University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarships For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship offers the following support:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
The panel will be looking to see in particular if you have:
- Provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield,
- Outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully,
- Outlined examples of work experience in the field of International Development,
- Clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others from your country.
The outcome of your application will be announced via email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below