Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This scholarship program comes with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford, combined with a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Oxford University | Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £17,668
- Deadline: Varies by Courses
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world. The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann. Fondation Hoffmann is a Swiss-based grant making institution supporting the emergence and expansion of concrete projects which address global problems in today’s societies.
The Leadership Programme is a unique part of these scholarships, and more information on this can be found on the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust website.
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £17,668). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must be:
- A candidate must apply for a graduate degree program at Oxford.
- A student must plan to return to their country after the completion of the degree program.
- An applicant should be able to demonstrate a connection between their subject of study and long-term career objectives.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program is a fully-funded graduate scholarship at the University of Oxford that will cover all the expenses of the selected students.
- 100% of course fees
- Living Expenses (at least £15,609)
Method of Application
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for your course.
See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.