Cambridge Trust Scholarships provides the largest number of scholarships for international students at Cambridge, working with partners worldwide to support students of outstanding academic merit under a variety of scholarship schemes.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Trust awards approximately 500 scholarships annually, and supports between 1,100 and 1,400 students in residence each year from 85 countries across the world. During its forty-year history of offering scholarships at the University of Cambridge, the Trust has awarded a total of more than 20,000 scholarships to students from around the world.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: January 4, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Trust awards of full-cost scholarships are offered to selected students at PhD, Masters and undergraduate level, in all subjects and at all 31 Colleges of the University of Cambridge.
Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of:
- Undergraduate (excluding UK applicants)
- Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM)
- Research postgraduate (such as PhD)
- Courses are: Tourism, Accounting, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Agricultural Science, Anthropology, Archaeology and Ancient History, Architecture and Design, Artificial Intelligence, Arts and Culture, Astrophysics, Banking and Finance, Biological Sciences, Biology, Biomedical Science, Building Technology, Business and Economics, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Communication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Criminology, Data Science, Dentistry, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Science, Epidemiology, Food science Technology, Forestry, French, Geography, Geosciences, Health Science, History, History of Art and Film, Horticulture, Hospitality and Management, Human Kinetics, Human Resources, Humanities, IT, Journalism, Journalism, Law,Library, Library and Information Science, Linguistics, Literature, Machine Learning, Management, Marine Science, Marketing, Material Engineering, Material Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Media, Medicine, Microbiology, Modern Languages, Museum Studies, Music, Neurobiology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Nutrition, Office Technology Management, Peace and Conflict, Pharmaceutical Science, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Politics and International Relations, Psychiatry, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Real Estate, Science, Social Science, Social Welfare, Social work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Soil Science, Space Science, Special Education, Sport Science, Sustainable Development, Theology, Transportation Science, Urban Planning, Wild-life management and Zoology
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Slovakia: 2024 Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee
- Other Allowances
Method of Application
All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures. The Trust plays no role in the admission of applicants to the University, and is not able to influence the chances of an applicant being offered a place.
The University sets minimum standards – check the requirements for undergraduates and for postgraduates.
Also check the information on application deadlines for undergraduates and postgraduates.
Applicants are encouraged to meet the entry requirements of the University as early as possible, including (if necessary) the completion of an English language test. This will help to prevent the Trust from offering valuable scholarships to students who are ultimately unable to take up their places at Cambridge.
Please also read the Trust’s Information for undergraduate applicants or Information for postgraduate applicants.