Said Business School Skoll MBA Scholarships provide full funding plus a living stipend for successful candidates to complete an MBA degree.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Applications are now welcomed from suitably qualified candidates who are interested in obtaining an MBA degree at the University of Oxford to apply for the Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies for the 2024 academic session.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Saïd Business School (Oxford Saïd) is the business school of the University of Oxford, named after Syrian-Saudi billionaire Wafic Saïd It is part of Oxford’s Social Sciences Division.
Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance. Undergraduates are also taught as part of the Economics and Management course together with the Economics Department.
The school of management was re-branded as Saïd Business School in 1996 Saïd Business School’s main degree programmes are its one-year full-time courses.
To be considered for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate that he/she have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Canada: 2024 University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses.
The Skoll Scholarship provides funding for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial initiatives with a social purpose or who have pursued an impact career, and who wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits.
In addition to financial support, the Scholarship provides access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, your application will automatically go forward to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applications for the Scholarship are reviewed after each MBA admissions stage.
- You will receive an update on the status of your Scholarship application and whether your application is going forward to final shortlisting shortly after MBA admission decisions have been made from each stage.
- If you receive confirmation that your Scholarship application is going forward to final shortlisting, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form. See timelines below to know when to expect this email.
- Once you have received the email, complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions to confirm your contact details (in case you are invited to interview), how you heard about the Scholarship and your referees contact details. Please note, your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.
Method of Application
Interested applicants for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024 are to complete their application online by following the steps outlined (below):