In partnership with alumna Gabriela Hersham, Regent University International Huckletree Scholarships is offered together with the ICET Bursary to exceptional students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at Regent’s University London – UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Regent University is a private Christian university in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The university was founded by Pat Robertson in 1977 as Christian Broadcasting Network University, and changed its name to Regent University in 1990. Regent offers traditional on-campus programs as well as distance education.
Gabriela is a champion of diversity and greater representation within the innovation ecosystem. She is passionate about nurturing and developing talent within a supportive and collaborative environment, and together with Regent’s offers the Huckletree scholarship to develop tomorrow’s very best global and entrepreneurial leaders.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Tuition | £10,000 per year living costs
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This is a 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year of living costs provided by ICET.
The Inner Circle Educational Trust is a London-based charity for the advancement of education for the public benefit. With funding from the Galileo Global Education Group, it provides bursaries for living costs and non-fee expenditure to support the education of students at Regent’s University London.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- Household income < £50,000 (or equivalent)
- Personal statement of 500 words or less
- BBB A level equivalent or outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record
Please make sure to apply to BA (Hons) International Business first, then come back and apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 50% off fees
- £10,000 per year living costs provided by ICET
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region