The University of Westminster is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue a postgraduate degree at the prestigious university in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Westminster Scholarship will cover the tuition fees of the selected candidates and will also be offered a stipend of £17,285 per annum and £3000 per annum for consumables for 3 years.
The students will be encouraged to assist with demonstrating practical classes and will be paid the rate for demonstrators. They will also have an opportunity to complete the Supporting Students’ Learning module offered at the University of Westminster if they so wish.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Scholarship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £20,285 Stipend per annum
- Deadline: September 2, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- The School of Life Sciences at the University of Westminster is pleased to offer three full research studentships for prospective full-time PhD students starting in January 2023. They are looking for very high-quality prospective doctoral students. The specific project titles, Director of Studies (main supervisor), project code and short project descriptions are provided when you click on the APPLY button below.
- The School of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Westminster is also pleased to offer a Studentship for prospective PhD students starting in January 2023. They welcome proposals that addresses research which aims to establish a systematic approach to analyse the performance of DL network architectures with respect to degradations of various (chosen) aspects of input image quality.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum classification of an upper second class honours degree (2:1) or equivalent and preferably a Masters degree (or Masters degree pending).
- Meet the university’s English Language requirements.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Applicants are offered full tuition fees at domestic rates. (Overseas applicants are welcome though will have to pay the difference between the home and overseas fee rates).
- The students will be offered a stipend of £17,285 (fixed to UKRI rate) per annum and £3000 per annum for consumables for 3 years.
- The students will be encouraged to assist with demonstrating practical classes and will be paid the rate for demonstrators. They will have an opportunity to complete the Supporting Students’ Learning module offered at the University of Westminster if they so wish.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Recommendation Letters
Method of Application
Applications are to completed online using the application portal below. Interviews will be held in the week of 19 September 2022.
We recommend that you discuss your project of interest with the Director of Studies via email before making a choice and submitting your application.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence their application.