The American University of Technology calls for application for its Information Technology Management from interested candidates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Full Scholarship available for all qualified candidates and all courses will be taught online.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: United States of America
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships | Competitions | Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Training | Mentorship
- Deadline: August 12, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Offers a six-month cohort-based intensive online postgraduate program designed specifically for individuals seeking to secure entry-level positions or advance their careers in the Information Technology, IT industry.
A postgraduate certificate in Information Technology Management with a concentration in Cybersecurity.
All courses will be taught inline to the qualified candidates using enhanced learning and video conferencing apps to deliver content.
To be considered for the Scholarship program, you must:
- Have at least four year Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), or a foreign equivalent in any field
- Have an intermediate knowledge of computer hardware and software, including operation and application systems
- Have functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Have personal laptop or desktop computer with internet access
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship program will run for a period of six months
- Full scholarship for all qualified applicants
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Statement of Purpose
- Documents indicating an award of a bachelor’s degree or HND
- Professional resume or CV showing current and previous work experiences
- A clear copy of government-issued means of identification
- A letter of recommendation from employer/supervisor
Method of Application
If you apply, interested applicants should send the above documents to the official mail on or before August 12, 2022.