Arizona State University MasterCard Scholarship will provide graduate scholarships to train 25 young African professionals at the Master’s level for various programs over 4 years (2021 – 2025).
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: United States of America
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Visa Fee
- Deadline: October 7, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This is a fully immersive and traditional on-campus 2-year Master’s program with a focus on training EdTech experts for Africa. While classes are in session, Scholars have the opportunity to work part-time with the Baobab team to gain hands-on experience implementing the strategic objectives of the Baobab Platform.
The Baobab Platform consists of the implementation of an online learning community that will eventually include over 70,000 aspiring young African leaders around the globe. Between the first and second year, Scholars will be supported to participate in a 2-month Africa-based internship that aligns with their program of study.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- want to apply for one of the eligible programs listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, that includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service in their community.
- Applicants must present economically disadvantaged financial circumstances, and be able to show lack of financial means from family or other sources to pursue graduate education in their home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree with a required minimum 4 years of study.
- Applicants must not have started or completed other graduate degrees before August 2023.
- Applicants must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the program.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
Scholarships are available for the following full time, on-campus graduate programmes:
- User Experience, MS
- Graphic Information Technology, MS
- Computer Science, MS
- Information Technology, MS
- Learning Sciences, MA
- Digital Culture, MS
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA concentration must be in either Business Analytics or Marketing
Method of Application
All applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship first and, if successful, will be assisted in the process of applying for admission to Arizona State University. Interviews via video or phone calls will be held during November 2022, with final decisions made by February 2023. All successful applicants will travel to Phoenix, Arizona to join the Program in July 2023.
There are 2 ways to submit your application: