The 2022 Binghamton University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Binghamton University is providing the selected international students with advantages to support their study costs in form a full tuition fee waiver for international students.
Unlike some institutions, this university is a world-class academic institution. It offers a wide range of interdisciplinary training. Most importantly, it does so with an international perspective. It also qualifies as one of the most vibrant research institutions the nation can boast of.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
All students are considered for scholarships at the Binghamton University. Most of the scholarships are in form of stipends. In some cases too, they receive tuition scholarships.
The vision of Binghamton is to design a distinctly global educational experience and foster an inclusive campus community that infuses all aspects of college life with an international perspective.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have undergone the admissions process.
- follow the applications instructions for undergraduate international students at Binghamton University.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80 to 95
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
- Duolingo – 110 to 120
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship waives the tuition fee of selected candidates.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Official transcripts
- Language proficiency proof
- Financial documents like International Student Financial Statement
Method of Application
Applicants can apply for admission via the Common Application portal, Coalition Application portal, or the SUNY Application portal.
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region