For over 100 years, students from across the world have made Coe College their second home. Cultural diversity expands our campus borders and allows all students to learn from one another. This scholarship seeks to continue Coe’s support of making international education a priority.
This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount. To be eligible, students must be a first-time college student, reside on campus and complete the application for admission process and the separate full-tuition scholarship application. Application deadline is March 1, 2022.
Coe College values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study.
Our funds are not limitless and generally students should expect to pay for a portion of their college expenses (at least one half or more).
Coe College is a private liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Founded in 1851, the institution is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must take note:
- To be eligible to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as a full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking student,
- live in on-campus residential housing and
- meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Complete all application for admission
- Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit an essay response
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link provided below