Florida State University is currently accepting applications from qualified and eligible domestic and international students to pursue a postgraduate Masters or PhD degree in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Florida State University Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of selected candidates and will also provide up to $29,000 in annual stipends.
The scholarships are awarded as graduate assistantships in forms of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 National Taiwan University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- $29,000 annual stipends
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Florida State University is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the United States of America.
The university offers graduate assistantships in forms of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfil the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher;
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will cover the full costs of study which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Students are awarded with a stipend of $26,000 (Masters applicants) and $29,000 (PhD applicants).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- A baccalaureate degree transcript
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test. (GRE is currently being waived!)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals; and
- Proof of English Proficiency
Method of Application
Step 1: Submit Your Application
Step 2: Receive Email Invite to Status Page
Step 3: Complete your Application: the Status Page
Once you have decided on a desired start term and program, complete and submit your application online by clicking the button below.