Global Education Merit Scholarship of the Western Michigan University offers one-time awards of $5,000 based on merit to first-time international students (dispersed at $2,500 for Fall and Spring semesters)
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship supports the transition to WMU: one of the most affordable, public research institutions in the Midwestern USA.
Apply for and receive an offer to study Bachelor of Science (Honours), Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours), or Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours).
- Host: Western Michigan University
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $5,000
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
While most U.S. federal financial aid is restricted to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, international undergraduate students may apply to other funding sources. For a U.S. university to issue an I-20 or DS-2019, international students must provide evidence of the ability to pay for all tuition and living expenses.
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education and can be awarded upon various criteria that might include academic merit and demonstration of financial need.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- An undergraduate degree-seeking student entering WMU for the first time after secondary school or transferring from another post-secondary institution in a FALL semester.
- Non-resident international status.
- Intending F-1 SEVIS active full-time students to study in the US.
- 5 minimum cumulative GPA (on a four-point scale)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The WMU Global Education Merit Scholarship offers one-time awards of $5,000 based on merit to first-time international students (dispersed at $2,500 for Fall and Spring semesters).
The scholarship supports the transition to WMU: one of the most affordable, public research institutions in the Midwestern USA. WMU’s International Student and Scholar Services (I3S)—a unit of the Haenicke Institute for Global Education—connects international students to additional financial resources such as on-campus employment and other scholarship sources.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copy of passport identification page
- Transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets, and certificates
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study
Method of Application
The Scholarship will be awarded to the applicants showing greatest strength of academic and leadership achievement (or potential) as evidenced in their application and interview.
Use the link below to start your application
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Updates through our Social Media Channels: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp | Facebook: Scholars Region | Twitter: @scholarsregion | Telegram: Scholarship Region