Intel has partnered with AFCEA to offer an Intel-AFCEA Diversity Scholarship for STEM students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate (Master’s or PhD) degree during the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 term.
AFCEA International, established in 1946,is a nonprofit membership association serving the military, government, industry, and academia as a forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships in the fields of communications, information technology, intelligence and security.
AFCEA connects people, ideas, and solutions for global security by providing an ethical forum for military, government, academic and industry communities to collaborate.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Country: United States
- Reward: $5,000 – $10,000 | Internship
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering,
- Computer Science,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electrical & Computer Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Manufacturing Engineering,
- Material Engineering or Science,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Polymer Engineering,
- Robotics Engineering,
- Systems Engineering, and
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Must be an underrepresented minority (i.e. technical female, African-Americans, Latin/Hispanic origin, and/or Native American);
- Applicant must be a service Veteran or active-duty service member, or a “Gold Star Family Member” with provided proof;
- Applicant must be a full-time student in an accredited U.S. University currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate (Master’s or PhD) degree;
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA;
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship funding ($5,000 for undergraduate and $10,000 for graduate)
Potential opportunity for an Intel Mentor, Intel job (internship or full-time), and access to trainings, research, Intel architecture (hardware/ software), networking with other Intel scholars, and more.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application form
- One letter of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official transcript.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply usnig the link below.