International Honors Scholarships are currently available for international students applying to study at the Longwood University in the USA.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The International Honors Scholarship will provide eligible applicants with study support of up to $24,000 payable over four academic years.
Longwood University is an institution of higher learning dedicated to the development of citizen leaders who are prepared to make positive contributions to the common good of society. The university provides its students with an environment in which exceptional teaching fosters student learning, scholarship and achievement.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
The Longwood University will provide the selected students with a scholarship to cover the expenses of the programme undertaken by them.
The scholarship recipients shall be supported with an annual fund towards the payment of tuition and living expenses.
To be considered for the International Honors Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student
- Have the required GPA for the programme they want to enter at Longwood University.
- Submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL score of 79/80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Cambridge score of C2
- SAT Critical Reading score of 500 or higher with a Longwood Interview Assessment score below 15
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship recipients will get $1,000 – $6,000 per year for 4 years ($4,000 – $24,000 total)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- SAT/ACT Scores (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should on the button below to commence their application.