The 2022 Michigan State University scholarship is now open for interested and qualified international students willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in a prestigious university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This scholarship is awarded as $25,000 grant towards tuition annually, renewable for eight semesters.
As a founding member of the Russell Group, the Michigan State University have a world-class reputation for pioneering research and innovation in the fields of medicine, science and engineering, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, Italy, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 Monash University Singapore Alumni Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and an annual stipend worth $360,000.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- The 2022 Politecnico di Milano Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students to study in Italy | offers Full Scholarships and 10,000 EUR annual stipends
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- $25,000 grant
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency and geographic diversity. Awarding is competitive and the highest level of International Tuition Grant is typically limited to students in the top 5% of MSU’s applicant pool.
Awarded to academically competitive incoming freshmen with non-U.S. residency status applying from schools outside the United States. This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Freshman admission to Michigan State University Scholarship is based on:
- Academic performance in high school
- Strength and quality of curriculum
- Recent trends in academic performance
- Class rank
- Standardized test results
- English language proficiency for non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents whose first language is not English
- Leadership, talents, conduct, and diversity of experience
- High school GPA: 3.5-4.0
- Composite ACT: 23-29
- Total SAT: 1110-1310
Find more details here
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
- International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency and geographic diversity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- ACT/SAT result (optional)
- English Proficiency certificate
Method of Application
If you submit your admission application and all required materials by November 1, you will receive a decision about your admission by January 15 with maximum scholarship consideration.
Students who apply for regular or rolling admission will still be considered for any remaining awards/scholarships.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region