Missouri University of Science and Technology scholarship is an opening for a funded Master’s degree programme at the prestigious university for international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Missouri University of Science and Technology scholarship comes with a stipend of $24,000 per year and a 100% tuition waiver for selected candidates.
College Factual ranked Missouri University of Science and Technology as #191 out of 2,576 colleges and universities in the country on its 2022 Best Colleges list. This puts it in the top 10% of all schools in the nation.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The research along with coursework will lead to a M.S. degree in biology. This research will focus on fungal communities in streams and ponds, which are the main microbial decomposers at early stages of breakdown.
The group will examine the structural and functional aspects of decomposing biota under stress from a variety of human activities, including mining and climate change. Work will include time in the field (deploying and collecting samples, measuring field parameters) and the lab (assays of microbial and animal activity, molecular analyses of fungal communities).
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in biology or environmental science
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will commence on August 22, 2022.
- This position is funded with a graduate teaching assistantship and pays from $18,000 to $24,000 per year (depending on the availability of summer funding) and also includes a 100% tuition waiver.
- The student is expected to teach 1-2 sections of a laboratory course in conjunction with a faculty mentor each semester.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- College transcript
Method of Application
If you’re interested, send an e-mail with your CV/resume and college transcript (can be unofficial for now) to email@example.com.
In the e-mail, introduce yourself, tell your background, and why you are interested in working in the lab. Preference may be given to those who apply before the end of May.