Applications are ongoing for the 2022 University of Alabama Presidential Scholarships for international students willing to study in the USA.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
University of Alabama Presidential Scholarships are offered as elite scholarships covering the full tuition fees, accommodation and a living stipend of $5000 for fresh undergraduate applicants of the university.
The University of Alabama is home to a magnificent campus that blends natural beauty with state-of-the-art student-centered facilities, and it has inspired generations of students that have called the Capstone home.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
The University of Alabama offers some of the most generous scholarship opportunities in the country for qualifying students.
Eligible candidates are considered for a presidential elite scholarship for the full period of study.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be overseas students.
- Have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT
- Show English proficiency
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Value of tuition for up to four years or eight semesters for degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate or law studies
- First year of on-campus housing at regular room rate (based on assignment by Housing and Residential Communities)
- $1,000 per year supplemental scholarship for four years
- $2,000 one-time allowance for use in summer research or international study (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 Supe Store book scholarship ($500 per year for four years)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- SAT/ACT Scores
- English Proficiency Certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.