The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship offers $20,000 to international students with outstanding academic achievements.
The University of Minnesota is one of the most comprehensive public universities in the United States and ranks among the most prestigious.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
The University of Minnesota Duluth is providing a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of preferred study undertaken.
The University of Minnesota Duluth will be agile in pursuing a dynamic future that builds upon our strengths1 and successfully confronts evolving challenges and opportunities. It is an outstanding student-centered, undergraduate-focused institution of higher education, defined by its commitment to student access and promoting exceptional outcomes for its graduates.
To be considered for the University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship, you must:
- Be in an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status
- Be a student who qualify for a tuition reduction or waiver are ineligible for these awards
- Be a student who have previously attended a college/university will be eligible to receive these awards for three years while new high school students will be eligible to receive their award for four years, subject to renewal criteria.
- have a completed application file by May 1 (fall) and by November 15 (spring)
- These scholarships are renewable annually, contingent upon maintenance of 3.0 cumulative University of Minnesota (U of M) GPA, and full-time undergraduate status
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will provide a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of preferred study undertaken.
Method of Application
No separate application is required for this scholarship provided the applicants have a completed application file by May 1 (fall) and by November 15 (spring), 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to submit their applications.