Dartmouth College King Scholars Program seeks low-income students from developing nations who are interested in alleviating poverty in their home countries.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
At Dartmouth, King Scholars receive 4-year scholarships and extensive mentoring and leadership training. Upon graduation, they return home to tackle poverty issues, supported by Dartmouth’s alumni network.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Dartmouth College is a private Ivy League research university in Hanover, New Hampshire, United States. Established in 1769 by Eleazar Wheelock, it is the ninth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
The King Scholar Program prepares today’s young scholars from developing countries to be tomorrow’s leaders in alleviating global poverty.
The King Scholars Program looks for students who are:
- Involved in their communities
- Passionate about creating positive change
- Interested in alleviating poverty in their own countries
- Capable of succeeding at a top U.S. university
- Driven to succeed in whatever they do
- Proficient in English
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Full Scholarships to Dartmouth
King Scholars attend Dartmouth for four years at no cost to students or their families. This includes health insurance, a new computer in the first year, and annual travel between Dartmouth and the student’s home country.
King Scholars receive pre-orientation support and mentoring services to help with the transition to college and ongoing academic mentoring throughout their Dartmouth careers. All King Scholars are part of the First Year Student Enrichment Program, an intensive experience that prepares students to handle many of the challenges they will face during the course of their first year. They are also part of a supportive and close-knit community of fellow Scholars and students.
Method of Application
All eligible international applicants to Dartmouth will be considered for the King Leadership Scholar program.
There is no special application; instead, each applicant must complete The Common Application.