The Mastercard Foundation calls for application from Masters students to study in the University of California, USA.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The University of California, Berkeley has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in a collaborative, global network of education institutions and non-profit organizations that believe education is a catalyst for social and economic advancement.
The Scholars Program aims to develop a cohort of ethical, entrepreneurial, and energetic young leaders who will drive and lead socio-economic transformation in Africa.
In addition to receiving high-quality education, Scholars will receive specialized training in leadership and entrepreneurship, and participate in program connecting them to the innovative ecosystems of the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
To be considered for the Mastercard scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Have academic excellence
- Have been admitted or apply to a UC Berkeley master’s degree program
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Demonstrate the commitment to give back to your community, country, or continent
- Have the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship for International Students
- The Scholarship is fully funded
- Scholars will receive specialized training in leadership and entrepreneurship
- Scholars will participate in program connecting them to the innovative ecosystems
Method of Application
To be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Graduate degree seekers must first be admitted to the university through the regular admissions process before they will be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program.
Interested and qualified candidate should apply using the link below.