The Miami University Merit Scholarships are currently ongoing for interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States of America.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Miami University Merit Scholarships offer up to $34,000 per year for selected applicants with outstanding academic credentials.
Today, Miami consistently ranks among the nation’s top public universities for the quality of teaching and overall student experience.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
Miami offers merit scholarships to qualified high school students who enroll full time on Miami’s Oxford campus beginning in the fall semester. Students will be considered based on scholarship availability at the time they apply. Dec. 1 is the priority application deadline to be considered for Miami’s merit scholarships.
Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT test scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
To be considered for the Miami University Merit Scholarships, you must:
- Apply to Miami University
- Meet the minimum academic criteria for the undergraduate programme
- Complete your application by the priority deadline
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, provided students meet renewability requirements and the value of the award is up $34,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT test scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
Method of Application
No separate scholarship application is necessary to be considered for the awards listed in the following table.
Scholarships are not guaranteed and are based on academic credentials provided at the time of application.