Michigan State University Graduate Research Assistant Program is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team in the field of animal science.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on research projects aimed at nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology, with a focus on evaluating dietary effects on pig health to investigate antibiotic alternatives.
The position includes a graduate stipend, tuition waiver and health insurance benefits.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipnends | Health Insurance
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The scholarship comes with a
- commitment of Conducting laboratory experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and interpreting results, with a focus on nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology
- Participating in animal care and handling
- Writing research reports, papers, and proposals
- Presenting research findings at conferences and meetings and
- Assisting with other laboratory/department duties as needed
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science, nutrition, biology, or related fields
- Strong academic record (GPA 3.0 or higher)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The position includes a
- graduate stipend,
- tuition waiver and
- health insurance benefits.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send
- a cover letter summarizing their interests in the position and qualifications,
- a CV, and
- names and contact information for three references (and letters if available) to Dr. Kwangwook Kim (email@example.com).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.