University of Dayton Merit scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year towards tuition costs. All students are automatically considered for a merit scholarship when we receive your application and required documents.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Students are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship upon applying for admission.
Simply complete the admission application for consideration. We encourage you to review details on the application process, and most importantly the links to several free online applications, one of which the University of Dayton’s application.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: University of Dayton
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $30,000 per year
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, the University of Dayton is a top-tier, doctoral-level university located in the Midwestern city of Dayton, Ohio.
Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be either a first-year or transfer undergraduate students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
2023 NNPC-Shell National University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Poland: 2023 Poland Government Banach Scholarship for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition.
- You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks.
Evaluation Criteria & Deadlines
- Once your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents, and instructions for confirming your enrollment will be sent via email to the email address used on the admission application.
- You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
The University of Dayton’s calendar year is divided into three terms. Application deadlines for international students are:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1
- Summer term (Transfer students only, May through July) — March 1
Should you be unable to attend a specific term, please return to your admission portal to submit a new application for a future term.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link.
To be considered for University of Dayton Merit scholarships, applicants should complete the admission application for the program. Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at email@example.com.
Already applied and looking to confirm enrollment and/or check on your application status? Log into your application portal here.
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region