The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for undergraduate is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Stamps Scholars receive a merit award equivalent to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study.
The unique aspect of the Stamps scholarships program lies in its support for students and aspiring young leaders, enabling them to pursue higher education and fulfill their academic and life aspirations.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Stamps Scholars receive a merit award equivalent to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study. The award includes tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits
- A Stamps Scholar must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained at the University of Miami, with the initial calculation at the end of the second semester of attendance. The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The award includes:
- tuition and fees
- on-campus housing
- a meal plan
- University health insurance
- a laptop allowance
- access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad
- undergraduate research
- unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents through the university website;
- Letter of recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- ACT/SAT Score
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
Method of Application
All applications are done through the University website.
Selected semi-finalist candidates for the Stamps Scholarship are asked to write a short response to a pre-determined essay prompt.
Finalists will be selected based on a review of candidates’ applications and supporting documents, including their responses to the pre-determined essay prompt, and notified of their status as finalists at the time of admission in late January.
Finalists will be interviewed by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation thereafter and Stamps Scholarship announcements will be made by early March.