University of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship has decided to award students the International Undergraduate Scholarships worth $10, 000 every year to support their study for the academic year 2023-2024
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The application for 2023 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students has commenced for qualified and interested students willing to study at the prestigious university.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
To be able to win this scholarship, students must not only have a valid visa but also have a GPA of 3.0. Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at UMDearborn. All recipients that meet the requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average will be considered.
The University of Michigan–Dearborn is a public university in Dearborn, Michigan. UM-Dearborn is one of the 14 master’s universities in the State of Michigan. It is one of the two regional universities operating under the policies of the University of Michigan Board of Regents ranking in Regional Universities Midwest.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- International student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $10,000
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550