Western Oregon University Graduate Assistantship Program is a form of student employment, earning a compensation package including both salary and tuition remission for the performance of research or teaching services to the University as part of a student’s academic and professional training and development.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Students must be admitted into a full-time program to be eligible.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Western Oregon University
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $1176 per month
- Deadline: January 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- .49 FTE
- Commitment for full academic program
- Annual renewal required
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- The student must be fully admitted to a master’s degree program at Western Oregon University. _
- The graduate assistant duties must relate to the student’s graduate program and/or career expectations. Assistantship must begin no later than the start of week one of the term. _
- The student must have an approved program for a WOU master’s degree on file in the Graduate Programs office no later than the first week of the term in which the student holds the assistantship.
Notes: Good academic standing includes: minimum 3.0 overall GPA, no grades of D or F, no more than 8 credits of C; no more than 4 credits of incomplete.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Each GA will receive $1176 per month for 9 months. (unless 4-term employee)
- Graduate students appointed by the University are paid at established institutional salary rates and are exempt from the payment of the instruction fee (tuition), on the first twelve (12) graduate credit hours per term.
- Graduate assistants are assessed and are individually responsible for payment of the building fee, incidental fee, health fee, one-time matriculation fee, online fee and any other fees approved for the University according to the graduate student fee schedule. See WOU tuition and fees schedule
- When an assistant is authorized to register for more than twelve (12) graduate credit hours per term, the institution shall charge the assistant the resident rate for additional instruction fee for the excess of the twelve-credit hour limit