Emory University Scholarships is offered as partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: United States of America (USA) 🇺🇸
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: November 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia.Founded in 1836 as “Emory College” by the Methodist Episcopal Church and named in honor of Methodist bishop John Emory,Emory is the second-oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia(after Mercer University, founded in 1833).
Emory University has nine academic divisions: Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, Goizueta Business School, Laney Graduate School, School of Law, School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Rollins School of Public Health, and the Candler School of Theology.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
The scholarship is open to the following category of persons:
- All students, regardless of citizenship, can be considered for the scholar programs.
- Applicants do not need to be nominated by a high school counselor to be considered.
- Students must be applying for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Reward and Timeline
Depending on the outcome of the evaluation process, the scholarship offers both partial and fully funded scholarship
- NOVEMBER 15: Emory University Scholarship Programs application deadline. (Early Decision I applicants should apply by November 1.)
OCTOBER–JANUARY: Applications reviewed by admission and faculty committees.
BY END OF FEBRUARY: Scholar Finalists are chosen and notified.
EARLY APRIL :Finalists visit campus. Scholar programs membership announced.
MAY 1:Enrollment deposit deadline.
- The selection for merit-based scholar programs is administered by the Office of Admission in partnership with esteemed faculty.
- Roughly 8,000-10,000 students apply to be Scholars each year. Out of that, 175–200 students are selected as Scholar Finalists. Finalists are required to attend an on-campus Scholars Finalists Visit held in the spring. Finalists are brought to campus at no expense to the student.
- Taking place over several days, the visit includes activities and interviews designed to help finalists become better acquainted with Emory University and the distinct opportunities available for them here.
- Applicants who are not selected as finalists for a program are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will also automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
- The Scholar selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process. When a student is eligible for both merit scholarships and financial aid, merit scholarships are awarded first. Students who applied for financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
Method of Application
To be considered for any and all scholar programs, you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
Deadline: November 15, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region