Wageningen University Orange Knowledge Programme is a Dutch global development programme, available in several developing countries and managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation for internationalisation in education. Launched mid-2017,
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
It aims to have provided tens of thousands with the possibility to change their future through education and training by mid-2022. The programme is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Are you a professional and do you want to develop your skills in sustainable and inclusive food systems, to tackle the major challenges our society is facing? Then this is your chance to improve your knowledge during an online postgraduate course.
- Host Country: Netherland
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: March 22, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Please note that applications from students will not be taken into consideration.
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for a bilateral or multilateral organisation or a non-governmental organisation that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional with at least 3 years of work experiences and at least a bachelor degree.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list
- The scholarship application is in line with the Country Plan of Implementation or Country Focus for the country concerned.
- The Dutch minister Kaag has assigned extra scholarships to professionals from Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine Territories, Egypt, Ethiopia, Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Mali.
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme, we will send you the OKP-registration letter after completion of your course registration. Be aware that the OKP-application process takes time and effort, and requires several documents:
- A copy of your passport (PDF). Make sure your passport is at least valid until 3 months after the application deadline. Upload this copy as your identification document;
- An employer statement (PDF). Use this example statement to check whether you filled in the format correctly;
- Check the requirements to see if you need to submit a government statement (PDF). For your information, the government statement is mainly obligated for government employees from a certain group of countries.
To apply for Orange Knowledge Programme, you need to submit your application in DELTA, Nuffic’s registration system. We will send you the right link to the ‘candidate registration form’ at the start of each application period.
There are 3 application rounds for individual scholarships every year. These rounds usually open in February, May and September. The application round in September is only for short courses.
Method of Application
- Apply for the desired course via the orange apply button at the course page.
- After application, we will let you know that your application has been well received.
- Just before the scholarship application round is opened you will receive information about the next steps by email.
- During the scholarship application round you will receive regular reminders (on average every two weeks) to apply for the scholarship of your choice.
- After you have applied for the scholarship, it will take several months to nominate the candidates for the scholarships.
Deadline: March 22, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Updates through our Social Media Channels: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp | Facebook: Scholars Region | Twitter: @scholarsregion | Telegram: Scholarship Region